Life without color is empty

Wednesday 13 March 2013

REALLY???

Today, I hunt for a photos of birds, and I met 2 golden retriever . 1 named Chiko and the other named Jackie. Chiko is the youngest and he is soooo pervert!! keep on sniffing on my butt.. ヽ(`Д´)ノ WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??? Here's some photos that looked interesting to my eyes..
Cactus Flower
Flower of Cactus
Clear Sky
Clear Sky
Ducky
Duck 
Shadow of birds
Birdy leaves
Just passing
Just passing by
Chiko
Chiko
Smiling Chiko
He is Smiling!!
Deep of Flower
Deep of flower
My Niece!
My little Niece, She's So cute ~ ♥

Out of no where, Shou messaged me through Facebook, he was saying
"Aunty Jessica when are you coming to Sg again ? 
I would like to invite you to a candle light dinner with me HAHAHA"

 MY EYES WERE AS BIG AS YOU CAN IMAGINE!! SOME MORE HE CALLED ME AUNTY! WHY ? I Only older than you by 1 age lee... щ(ಥДಥщ) And he is serious about taking me out for dinner..so sudden. . . I don't know how I should be feeling now.. While I receive the message, my mind went blank, my heart dropped, and my hands are shaking... He asked me to let him know when I'm in SG.. Shall see if I got my Kyary's ticket or not. coz she's going to have a concert on this coming May in Singapore... That's when i'll be going.. :D follow by Jay Chou concert on June~ ♪(┌・。・)┌ so much happiness happening~ ♥

I hope you people who read my blog also have so much happiness~ Don't look at the negative side, keep looking at the bright side! ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

Yos, this is the end of my post today~
Ja nee~ Oyasuminasai~ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment