Life without color is empty

Saturday 12 November 2011

Anime Festival Asia (AFA)

So, today we went to AFA... And I bought all the stuff that my friend has asked me to buy for her....
There's 2 mugs of akb24 *though i don't like akb* then, k-on t-shirt and kaname's photobook....
As I looked around, there are more figurine than other stuff... And figurine are not really my stuff... So I guess tomorrow I won't be going then... :s

Then, we went to butler cafe!!
All the butler are very TALL... Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ I really feels like a midget inside there... But they all looks good looking... *pika-pika eyes*
And we got a butler called shou.. He's new butler.. :3
I ordered omurice and the butler suppose to draw something on it with ketchup sauce, so he asked me what I want him to draw... So, I asked him to draw a cat.. 8D
He drew a cat... But he's having trouble in drawing.. XD so he laughed n draw n laugh again... 可愛いです。。\(//∇//)\
He interact with us for quite long.. Asking are we local and other stuff.. He's so tall so he need to bend down when he talk... And I feels that it's VERY NEAR to me.. >////< but I MUST keep calm n talk naturally... So that it's not awkward.... We also took pict with him.. :3 After that, I go n take picture of cosplayers... At the end of the day, my canon suddenly cant auto focus... And I don't know why... ( i _ i ) I guess, it's time to change lens.... Or camera.... :( I heard that next year, there's no more AFA... :( i think it's going to be held in china or Taiwan.... To bad, I just can meet the butler for 1 time... T^T Bye shou-kun... It's fun to be serve by u... Good luck in everything that u do... And one day, we might meet again.. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment