Life without color is empty

Thursday 17 November 2011

I got presents!! ♪( ´▽`)

My friend, just came back from Japan... And she gave me kanjani8 sweets.. ♪( ´▽`)

Also, this morning Is a sunny day.. :3


And i played a bit with friend's hat... See, looks cute right?? X3
Also, in my school, suddenly the fire alarm rang... I was panic but the rest of the people are sooo relax.. D:
What happen if it's real alarm? We all died already... DX because of that, the lift died... So we need to take the stairs...

Then i went to plasing, then I found this... Super lego!! It got 3D!! kids toys this days... Ckckckck....

Also, I'm very happy coz I got to see shou-kun.. XDD *though it's only picture.. -w- .. Feels like forever alone... Hahaha... 囧rz*
I'll miss shou-kun n ren... ( i _ i )

No comments:

Post a Comment