Life without color is empty

Monday 12 November 2012

AFA2012 (Anime Festival Asia 2012), Singapore

There's is an AFA festival being held yearly in Singapore.
This year, it's being held in Expo on 9,10,11 of November..
So me and my friends went there to enjoy the fun too... I wore a pom" skirt as usual..
pom pom skirt that I love a lot~
The 1st place we visit is the butler cafe which is called Alterial Royale... And my last year butler is joining for this year.. ♪( ´▽`)
After we queued for more than 1 hour, we just know that they only sells cakes.. No food.. Last year there's omurice and spaghetti and other stuff.. But this year is different, so I'm a bit upset about it... ( ;´Д`)
Anyway, this year me and my friends are served by a butler named Ryo.. I was expecting Shou to serve us though... >.> but this Ryo is cute too and he's super polite and clumsy.. Hahaha.. He keep on saying sorry and bow... Every butler there's always a service that they will draw something for us on our cake / food. I asked him to draw kamen rider fourze and he is super shocked and don't know how to do it... His face is so funny... XD my friend asked him to draw kamen rider meteor.. And he's confused too!! but we got reference for him to draw.. Hahaha.. Thought it's not accurate but it's cute... We keep on bully our butler every year.. Last year is Shou, this year is Ryo.. Hahaha.. So fun.. ψ(`∇´)ψ

He is so busy that he didn't chat that long with us.. :(
I'm excited to see Shou! Because he waved at me when we went into the cafe... ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ that means he recognized me!! And he gain weight!! Like 20kg... Coz he's going to gym now.. To put on muscles!! So he looks kinda 'big' hahaha.. But he still looks fine.. Also, while Ryo serve us, Shou visit our table and looked at Ryo's drawing and complain.. Hahahah.. He said "what is that??" Then i said its kamen rider.. And he said "ooohh.. From these side looks like kamen rider..." LOL!!! Don't bully Ryo ah.. He did his best already.. XDD
well, he talked to me a lot.. And he even recognized my room mate!! Hahaha.. He's so cute.. :3 looking at him makes me happy.. And he patted my shoulder a few times.. That's exciting.. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ though he's younger than me by few years.. I know he's younger than me by a few years!! Probably 2 years..

I took picture with Ryo and Shou, and they made pose while I'm in the middle... They ask what pose I want, and i said anything.. And they confused... So I suggested making a heart shape... While they make that, I can feels that my back is being pressed by their chest!!!! I'm about to Freak out but I must resist!! But I'm so shy that I think my face turned red and very hot... (≧////≧) I can feel their warmness.. Ryo is more of his shoulders on my back but I still can feel the warmness of it!! >///<

Ryo-kun and Shou-kun
Shou-kun

After we finished, we went for a walk and came back again.. And I saw Shou was outside the cafe looking for his friends... And I asked him can I give him stuff and he said yes.. So I gave him the teddy bear that I made for him... :3 and after that, we went home and I message him saying that I made the bear... he thought I bought it for him!! NO!! I crocheted it for HIM!! He said it's very need and surprised that I made it myself.. Ah.. Thank you for the compliment... It makes me super happy... ♪( ´▽`)

Little bear that I make for Shou
Side view of it
On 3rd day, I wanted to go to butler cafe but I know that my room mate is not excited about it, so I hold it to myself not to go to butler cafe... I was about to peek into the cafe but I can't see Shou.. :( I wanted to meet him again though...

And I saw a girl tagged him on his butler picture.. And the girl got freaking note being SIGN and DREW by SHOU!!! AND IT IS NOT FAIRRRR!!! (*`へ´*) coz the lady on cafe said, the butler is not allowed to sign or any other stuff.. That annoy me to the max!!

Anyway.. The event is fun!! The butler cafe is so much enjoyable And there's a lot of people that i barely can move freely and need to queue for everything that we want!!! And most of stuffs are sold out... On the last day, there's less people and no queue!!!

When we walked around, we found this round and fluffy thing standing on the middle of the road. also, we found PIKACHU!!! then, somebody cosplay as power ranger.. not very friendly though..

Round and fluffy thing.. with 2 long eyes.. are u a bunny??
Pikachu!!
Power Ranger
After that, we went to Marble fashion show.. And it is awesome!!! The cloths are so pretty...
♪( ´▽`) I took a lot of picture of it!! There's some artist that come too, and there's a FAN BOYS!! They are scary.. they bough light sticks and start singing and dancing with them!!! D:
At the end, it is a wonderful experience to be able to see these fashion show and it's so colourful and beautiful... I would like to go more of this kind of fashion show again!!

She's the main actress
Dress based on Evangelion
Monster hat edition
Group of it, the 1st on is the best
a performer. I forgot their name but there's fan boys dancing n singing
I love this batch because they all have pom pom skirt!
Love this one the most!
group of them
My room mate says, it's AP (Angelic Pretty)
The Print is SOOOO nice...
They looks like some kind of robots

most unique dress

They are dancing in the 'rain'
All the models and cast..
After that, I met my friends, chit chat a bit and we went of too eat at plasing / Plaza Singapore.. Newly opened japanese food which need to queue too!! Lucky we only queue for about 15 minutes.. And we saw an ikemen!!!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Since their uniform is like butler's uniform, I still feels like I'm in a butler cafe with ikemen!!! Damn.. It's so dangerous... The food on that resto is nice too.. :D

The display which is most of the food that they serve
They call this Fuwa Fuwa
This is Omurice~ It's nice
I want to meet Shou again.. Or Ryo will do too! Coz they both are cute n funny... X3 hope I could be Ryo's friend in fb.. \(//∇//)\ Thank you for ur services!!


I kinda mixed up the photos.. :s but white knitted shirt is my 1st day, and black starish shirt is 2nd day.... :)
Thanks for reading... *i guess*

No comments:

Post a Comment