Life without color is empty

Friday 23 December 2011

What's wrong with me.. D:

Today I met a guy whom I like for like 3 years...maybe?
And I didn't dare to say hi to him... Maybe it's because of He's with his gf... But I did walk in front of him... Looks like either he didn't see me or he pretend didn't see me... :(
Some how i feels that I'm coward... My other fried did chat a bit with him.. But why I can't.. D:
*sigh*
but I saw his gf... My friend do know that this guy got gf.. But he didn't want to say who's that girl to all other friends.. But I don't know who's that girl though.. But I got feeling that it's a girl that I know... :/
Well, I should just get over it...


Btw, yesterday we have tang yuan festival... We made the tang yuan ourself and I made a dino.. XD
But I only manage to make only 1.... Oh well, it just taste the same... *nom nom nom*

No comments:

Post a Comment