Life without color is empty

Thursday 5 January 2012

It's 2012

So, 2011 is over now..
And im back with my school routine... :(
And this is my final semester.. And I'm hopping to get at least a B if not.. FML... щ(゚Д゚щ)

When new year eve.. I'm suppose to go out n have dinner with family.. But rain come without warning and it rain all night... So, I end up eating instant noodles with egg... (*`エ´*)
But before nights come, I had have a chicken party!! (≧▽≦)
My mom let me bought 2 buckets of fried chickens.. Each bucket have 9 pieces... But it's being distribute to the workers.. So we left 8 pieces for me, mom and dad.... After eating it.. Sure I got stomachache.. (。´_`。)
Ah well, at least I enjoy every bite of it... *nomnomnomnom*

Also!! I found this nostalgia bubble gum.... 8D
Not sure u seen this before or not but this is very popular when I was small...

And.!! And... My cousin gave birth... So I have a new niece... (*ノε` )σ
See how cute she is... And she got dimple... >w<
And my cousin likes to disturb her when she sleep... --;


Well... I got nothing to say anymore I guess...
Will be posting more soon... :D
Happy new year everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment