Life without color is empty

Thursday 29 November 2012

Perfume Concert! yay~

Today, I went to PERFUME Concert!!! o(^▽^)o
I got my ticket from my room mate's friends... And she won the balloting for the VIP.... And she got her own tix already... So I bought it from her.. And it's a sudden plan to go to PERFUME concert.... (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

My ticket for the concert!! 
So I start queuing for merchandise with my friend from 1.30pm while the merchandise will be open at 3pm... So we wait and wait and wait... Until another friend come and she meet her other friend, and in the end we ask her friend to buy the stuff that we want... I bought their CD... And it's SGD21.. :D
After that, we go round the flee market that's being held on every weekend... And I bought a studded headband... And my friend bough it too but cheaper than mine by 2 dollars... Well, it's only a free market so I don't think of it too much... Hahaha...
Then, we start queuing to go to the concert hall at 5pm... And we are sitting on a open space like a play area... Under the sun... Well, our place doesn't have shades so it's okay.. And it's quite windy too.. But the floor is soooo hot,, I feel that my butt is being cooked by the floor!!!! My tix number is at the last roll of the VIP.. And my friends are on the 2nd line... :( their number is 009* something".. And mine is 0460... (´Д` ) it's so far away with them... So I sit alone and knit... While enjoying the nice view of the sky....

And, the people behind me are all those Indonesian fanboys... And they are quite scary... :(( but I nvr speak to them coz they are all boys... So I just silently sit there and listen to their Convo and looking at the sky... :D
It is quite enjoyable... And sometimes, my friends visited me...
Me, Ethel and Guki
It is very fun and there are laser and holograms every songs!!! And the fans are crazy, most of them jump from the start of the concert till the end of the concert!!! Light sticks are not allowed, so I don't really know what I should do inside the concert.... :/ so I just stand around and copy people what they are doing.. Hahahaah.... But the problem is, people that stands in front of me are super tall!!!! And there is a guy from Malaysia... Keep on jumping and jumping like there's no tomorrow... And he's sweating so it's sticky.. Sometimes his hand touched me... DDDDD: I don't like it at all!!! And my feet also hurts a lot coz I've been standing since morning around 11am...?
Ooh!! OHH!! And there's this exhibition on the play area... It is a hologram of perfume singing and dancing inside!! It is exciting too!!!

This is the container, inside got holograms.. 

After the concert, we went to shokudo and had a late dinner.... I had a chicken katsu spaghetti with cream sauce and also macha kakigori... :9
Chicken Katsu with Cream Sauce Spaghetti
Macha Kakigori

No comments:

Post a Comment