Life without color is empty

Wednesday 14 November 2012

I knew it!

Now I know how old my butler is... Fufufuu... 1 year younger than me.. ♪( ´▽`) but he looks much younger than his real age.. Lol..

I read his blog just now.. Found out that he put photo of me and him posing in the butler cafe!! I'm shocked!! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ I didn't expect him to put that..and it's the one that I edited the photo.. Also, he mention about the bear that I made for him too!! I'm so embarrassed.. >////<
Actually, it's my friend who read the blog 1st and she got shocked and told me about it.. Then I read... I planned to reAd it too but my friend read it 1st.. So, I read it immediately after she told me about it... I hope his fans doesn't gives me the deadly stare or killing aura... ( ;´Д`) but I'm very very very happy that he mentioned me on his blog and put the picture there... ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ I think I should thank him for putting it on his blog... Should I?

Also, at the end of his blog, he said that 90% chance, he will be in the army!! That kinda make me sad... But then he's gonna shaved BALD!! should be sad for him too.... I'm pretty sure that he is gonna nag a lot about it.. Hahaha.. (^∇^)

Oh well, everything gonna be okay.. Nothing bad will happened.. Everything happened for a reason too!!

Good night..
おやすみなさい

No comments:

Post a Comment