Life without color is empty

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Animal Crossing New Leaf !!! My own review version!

So, I have bought a new 3ds game, which is Animal Crossing New LEAF!!!! The graphic is sooo awesome!! I bought it in Singapore for $46, but it's quite expensive already, because my friend bought it for $42 *sigh* doesn't matter now, because I believe that in Medan the price is more expensive that I buy it overseas!

So, this game's main theme is about animals but in our daily life. We making friends with them so on and so for, like the previous version ; Animal Crossing : Wild World.
On New Leaf, the player is the Town Mayor; though I feel that the player is forced to be the mayor.. LOL!! there's no other choice not to be the mayor.. hahahah...

So, when you reached the town, you will be in the train...



Look at this cute character!!! AAAAA!!! wanna snuggle her!!! 


The most thing that I like the most from this New Leaf is, we can take screen shot directly from the 3DS!! so, I don't have to take picture with my phone / camera anymore!! Also, when you go to the museum, you can a line the view as same height as the character like this picture below:




This is when I'm officially become mayor.. 




More screencap~~!!! 


The piano can be played!! Press the 'A' repeatedly!!! It played a song!


Alpaca!!! So cute~ 



Love this scenery~ 






Hah! caught a frog!! 


Love this scenery too~! so pretty! 


This one, as usual! LOL! btw, we can sell the bee comb! 500 bells!



All in all~ I love this game!! It's relaxing, can play with other player via wifi!! and you can take their fruits, their fossils, their shop's items~ hahahaha... but you must be friend with them first, by adding their Friend Contact.. DS's number...


That's all for today~  Will post more when there's more interesting stuff happening~
Jessizxz~



No comments:

Post a Comment