Life without color is empty

Tuesday 4 June 2013

I am sick, but! Enjoy cookies!!

I got sick... It's been a few days already... I think it's all because of me trying the Japanese half body bath slim down thing..
1. The water is not hot enough to make me sweat 
2. There's a leak on the tub, so most of my water gone down to the drain --"
3. I shower cold water

Therefore, the next day I got flu.. 
Now I got nose block, voice changed, and a bit of sore throat... 

I was planning to let it cute by itself, but I'll be going to Singapore on 7th and meet Shou-kun... I must heal up!! So, I will take my med.. Hope it works.. *crossfinger 

Btw, yesterday and today, I baked! It must because of my dad bought me a new oven, like REAL OVEN... That can set the heat and stuff.. 

I baked cracker and oatmeal 
Oatmeal cookies is not suit and it's good for diet right? Hahaha.. *nomnomnom

The result is very satisfying! *happy

Here's the picture of the cookies and cracker~  

cookies..

Salted cracker (I think I put too much salt)


Here's the bite size that I made today~


What's the different? It looks all the same? NO! It's different...
The normal size cookie is only oatmeal, while the bite size, I added cinnamon~! It taste better.. 1 cookie is never enough!! LOL!

Well, that's all for today~
Oyasuminasai~ 
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


No comments:

Post a Comment