Life without color is empty

Thursday 23 February 2012

Assessment

So, here cone the second stage....
I must have finished my 3 drawings on a3 size... But yet I haven't finish even 1!! And need to be submitted by this tuesday...
And here come ielts exam on Saturday and Tuesday....
I feels sooo restless and wanna cry... :(
I become so whiny.. T^T

Anyway, I just hope that my lectures are okay with my idea of drawing... :s
Coz I didn't consult anymore of how I wanna draw...

And, I have sign up for gym!! So, I'm gonna try to go there everyday and not to skip any single day... Coz, if I skip once.. I'll be lazy to go again.... :(

Hope that everything gonna be smooth... TTwTT

And I hope that I can pass my ielts and got at least 6.5!!! Thats like sooooo difficult to achieve.... DX

No comments:

Post a Comment