Life without color is empty

Friday 17 February 2012

Random

So, I found this cat that sooo round!!! Name poyo... And I can't resist to buy them!!! XD

Also, I tried black sesame with peanut paste and it taste.... Very light... :D quite like it... *yummy* and I drew a dragon on it... :p


And", I bough a magazine and I found massu holding a wedding ring!!! I almost faint looking at it... \(//∇//)\
And I saw the recently photos, they all looks lose weight and look quite old... I hope that they are okay.... (>人<;)

Also, we did this forever alone on a balloon and stick it to the wall... We did it when 1 day before valentine day.. LOL... I'm hopping to see it again today.. But I got feeling that people in 3L has destroy it!!!! D: they always have itchy hand....


Oh well, I need to finish my work... I need to submit 3 completed artwork by next week.. And I don't have a single of them... *die*

No comments:

Post a Comment