Life without color is empty

Thursday 23 February 2012

Few days in singapore

So, I have come back to Singapore... And I took business class for my place coming back to Singapore... All because of the economy class are FULLY BOOK!! how insane is that... -w-
Also, we celebrated my friends birthday at school!! We pop a party popper.. A big one! XD and messed the whole area... LOL.. And we end up cleaning it up.... After that we went to watch movie and eat for lunch... :D




some of my classmate
class mate
class mate

And my lecture baked Chinese new year cookies by herself!!
I ate 2.. It's tasteless but it's quite okay... Tasteless because she didn't put any sugar... But since the filling is already sweet, so I guess it's okay...

chinese new year cookie, pineapple something



And my roomate is still in KL. So, I'm free!! Till this weekend.. Yay~!
I baked apple crumble. Since I have nothing to do.. (not really)
I tried Jamie oliver's recipe.. And it turn out nice... :D




Well, that's about now I guess...
C~ya... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment