Life without color is empty

Thursday 23 February 2012

Chinese new year... :D





Today is the 1st day of Chinese new year... XD
Lots of Cookies to eat.. *Nomnomnomnom*
and I did my make-up today.. :3

I ate sangwo when CNY eve... And I ate a lot... XD

danbo wants too!

Lots of people send cake to my parents... And I saw this rainbow cake!!

Ah, today my friend told me that my other friend is inviting me to go to the other friend's house...
That girl have my number but she didn't SMS me. Instead she ask my other friend to ask me to go.,.
I feel very annoyed by that... -.-
So I decided not to go.. But I wanted to meet my old friend but how they treat me is like half heart invite me to go.... :( will I regret it for not going?? T___T

Oh well, happy new year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment