Life without color is empty

Thursday 8 March 2012

I'm depresses

So, as I have mentioned... I'm depressed with my final year project... Which is not stage 3 and I haven't started... I'm expected to finish 80% of my work... I wanna cry coz I haven't done it yet!!!

Oh well, and I have joined the gym... Yes! The GYM!! And guess what, I like it!! ^^ it's all because of the classes that they provided.. And some people at there are handsome... \(//∇//)\ I can't help it, their face are distracting!!! Especially the trainer and instructor... Fufufu... Thought some of them are gay... >.> but still, their faces makes me happy enough! Hahahhaa...
And I have myself a personal trainer but, I feels very awkward with him, coz I feels that he's a weirdo... :s what can I do... It's uncomfortable too... *sigh*

So far, this is my 3rd week that I go to gym.. And I have lost 1kg. It's very little right?? :( I feel sad.. I was expecting moreeee!!! MOREEE!! D< so that I can wear my jeans..

Also, I was bored in class so I started to make a fish with scale... 1 by 1 from clay... And 1 of my classmate got bored and start drawing mustache on acrylic sheet.. And taking picture of people using it... And I try it too!! LOL!

I shall meet the ikeman tomorrow at gym... (〃ω〃)

親積み みなさん。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment