Life without color is empty

Monday 15 April 2013

Energy Drained!!

Today, I went out with my friend, went to movie, arcade and Starbucks...
I had like.. Almost 10 rounds of NX PUMP!! And now I got blister on my toe... --"
But then I'm having so much fun!! Hahaha...

Watched oblivion but the movie is not as complicated As my friend said... actually the movie is nice... 1 more thing... The person who sat beside me is a couple and IS REALLY NOISY!!!!! FU!!! From the start of the movie till the end she keeps on talking and talking and talking!!! She don't even show interest in the movie..., while her bf, want to watch the movie.. I'm like...could you STFU?!?! She don't even have manner! Her feet are up on the seat with no shoes... Arggg!! Even my friend feels annoyed.. The more she talk the louder it get.. Till my friend sttttt her and she still talk and talk... And she was talking in English with Indonesian intonation which is more.. Arggggg!!!!


I wonder how the guy survive dating that kind of girl.. Huff...


Anyway, I'm happy to play so much pump...

No comments:

Post a Comment