Life without color is empty

Sunday 22 January 2012

Happy holiday~

So, I'm in my hometown.. Enjoying the holiday and didn't even think of the homework... XD

I'm having a very relax routine... Everyday play online game, then have lunch...

Oh, I have dye my hair into 2 colors... Lower head is a brighter color.... And apparently, my friend also dye the same color n the same place... I'm quite shock too!!

So, in the salon that I always go, there's a dog. she's very old already... I think he have Been there for more than 15 years.. He's a grandma already... But still.. she is my favorite dog. So obedient... ^^

And, I have eaten lots of food since I come back.. @@ sure I gain lots of weight.. (。´_`。)

Well, Chinese new year will be coming in 2 more days... (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
Can't wait for CNY cookies... *Nomnomnomnom*
I'm gonna eat all the orange!!!! Muahahahaha!!!

And oh!! Even my t-shirt can make art from water splashed... Lol...

And today my dad bought 3 buckets of kfc to be shared with the workers... :D
It's fun.. I ate 3 pieces... ヽ(。>▽<。)ノ Fuuu u diet... LOL....

Oh well, I'm gonna continue when I have new pictures.. :D

Have a nice holiday everyone...
d( 'Д' d) (p*'∀`*q) (b*'Д')b

No comments:

Post a Comment