Life without color is empty

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Fashion show!!

Hellow,
Last time one thursday, my friend asked me out to accompany her to watch fashion show which is French thing.. Both male fashion and female... The male fashion is so cool too!! I recorded the show, I will upload it to YouTube and post it again to my blog... :D

Thomas Wee Fashion Show
Me and Stevia
The awesome dress that's being exhibit, the right one got dragon sleves
The view inside of the building
It is my 2nd time to attend fashion show and this is like a big event with red carpet and paparazi... I feels that I'm an additional unimportant person attending the show... To get the ticket, we must pay quite expensive fee but since my friend's lecture is working as staff, so we got in for free.. Hahahha.. Everyone who attended the show wore quite fashion stuff, such as the guy who wore high heels with studs and gold colour... It is very amusing.. But there are some people who act like never see it before...

The awesome guy with some studded high heels
I forgot to mention that the decoration of the stage door is so amusing! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ and the male model is sooo handsome too!!

The decoration
The stage door
Handsome models
Also, I saw a handsome Japanese man.. He looks a lot like Blue ranger!! (^O^☆♪ it is very exciting!! And he is soooooo tall!! And I passed by him and he's so good looking... Fufufufufu....
The good looking one that's looked like Blue ranger
We are in marina bay sands area and the weather is perfect too! So I took some picture...
View on the outside of the area
Marina Bay Sands
After the show, I went to sengkang to meet a person who sell news shopphotos... So we meet at the mall there.. And after I got my photos, we went to the timezone and play some game... Hahaha.. It's quite fun..
Massu and Yamapi shop photo
It is a very Fun day.. :D
Thank you so much for inviting me and accompany me, stevia... (^∇^)

Me!
Me and Stevia


No comments:

Post a Comment