Life without color is empty

Wednesday 12 December 2012

12.12.12

So, today is so called the good day.. Because today is 12 December (12) 2012 and because of that, there's a lot of people who got married and wedding ceremony.. which is also coz most of the restaurant is reserved for the wedding invitation..

As for me.. Today I go and see the doctor because my back ache so much when I bend down... the doctor asked the nurse to take my blood and check it.. And it is very painful.. ( ;´Д`)
The doctor also check my heart.. And the result is quite okay, accept that my nerve got some swelling.. Quite a huge swelling.. The normal one is 10 - 20 and mine is 200 ... Σ(゚д゚lll)

Oh well.. Tomorrow I'm going to Singapore and gonna come back on Monday.. ^^;; need to see doctor again when i come back... *sigh* everything gonna be ok right? (´Д` )

No comments:

Post a Comment