Life without color is empty

Tuesday 4 December 2012

2NE1 concert!!

At last, I went for 2NE1 concert!! It is super fun and exciting!!

I wore all black with spiked headband and glow in the dark hand skeleton that I painted it myself...
I'm Ready for 2NE1 Concert!! woohoo!!

I reached at the stadium about 7.00pm and it's quite delay but it's okay.. Coz I just sat down too... :D I was expecting that the standing pit would be more crowded, but no.. It's quite empty compare to BigBang's one...

The people inside and the stage
middle of the concert
Fans are crazy!!
2NE1 fashion is so amazing... Especially minzy's jacket, I love it very much... It's bright pink and furry and there's dolls on the sleeves...
I love her furry Pink jacket and Boom's dress is... kinda weird
When Dara perform kiss, 1 lucky fanboy got called up to the stage and Dara sat on his laps and kissed him!! All the fans went crazy and say "nooooooooooo!!!!" some say "kyaaaaaaaaa!!!" then, CL did some DJing too..
But, after I went for BigBang concert, I don't feel as excited as I attend BigBang's concert... Probably they are girls...

CL is Dj-ing
Fans that sat beside me is a girl and a guy.. The girl probably from Thai, she scream so loud till my ears are pain!! And the guy who sat beside me is very calm.. Didn't shout as much as the girl.. Oh! And the girl sang HORRIBLY!! The songs are ruined by her voice... *cry*
Also, before the show start, the guy beside me ate cheese and ham sandwich and he offered it to me!! It's the 1st time that a stranger want to share their food with me... I'm quite shocked...

Photos below are taken from Internet... Credits are stated on the photos.. So , all photos below and some above are not mine...
Dara
Dara, Love her hair
CL
They are wearing cheerleader's costume
This is the most awesome
Love the light
Minzy, back stage
I don't care
Minzy on Encore



She looks so Cool~


End of the Show
Thank you 2NE1 for the amazing show.. I will attend again when I got the chance...

With this, it will be my 4th time attending concert!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment