Life without color is empty

Friday 14 December 2012

T.O.P is in the House!! *woot*woot*

I had this dream today!

As I remember, somehow T.O.P member of BigBang is staying in my house and 1 of his friend that got quite a sharp jaw shape line (which I never see his face before) , and not quite a smooth face as T.O.P has. *no offence but that's what I saw in my dream* So, he stayed in my house for few days to rest and relax on my sofa and chatted with his friend, I don't really remember that I talked to him in my house though or did I actually forgot that he did talked to me with his deep sexy voice? hmm... Anyway, He stayed for a few days and after that, T.O.P and his friend together with my family fly to Japan for another holiday.

When we reached Japan,it is night time and we are smacked in the middle of some famous location, it looks like Shibuya street. T.O.P directly got surrounded by his fans in Japan. When I looked up, I see some billboard that actually got the face of T.O.P's friend that I didn't know who he is. It is a promotion of some drama that is going to be aired in Japan.

I took last picture of T.O.P from quite a distance (a few fans in front of me to be exact) before I say goodbye to him and we split up. I wander around with my family, we reached a place that's not as crowded as the Shibuya area and we started to look for some restaurant for us to fill up our empty stomach. At first we reached on basement of a plaza, but there's a lot of unused yellow pole that's similar to the one on the street and it's kinda rotten on the below side of the iron.

We walk out again and it's raining quite heavily, lucky I bring my umbrella. We continue to walk along the street and we end up into some alley but there's quite a lot of people queuing, apparently they are queuing to go into a restaurant! I looked inside of the restaurant, it is like some kind of expensive, elegant and luxurious looking restaurant. It's a high class restaurant where the lights are hanged crystal lights and yellowish colour, the chairs are carved and covered with red color fabric. As I take queue number to go into the restaurant, I saw my mom has sat inside the restaurant while looking at the menu. Apparently she go into the restaurant from the kitchen side and manage to find an empty table but as soon as I saw my mom, the waitress asked my mom to take queue number. when we reached near the cashier counter, I saw a cockroach and I don't wanna eat at that restaurant anymore. At that moment, I heard a voice out of nowhere that says " food tasted the best when you feels that we are at home, doesn't matter how the place looks like"

After that, I woke up coz I remembered that T.O.P stayed in my house.

So, T.O.P's appearance looked like this :

His hair style is like this
Side view of T.O.P

The location when we are in Japan is this one : 

In my dream it's exactly like this

That's all that I can remember..

All pictures are taken from the internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment