Life without color is empty

Thursday 13 December 2012

It has been confirm


Hi all,
As from my last post, I said that i'll be going to SG today.. So I'm suppose to be in Singapore by now... but well, because of my condition now, my dad won't allow me to go to Singapore while my mom has bough the ticket. So, my mom called me and said that it has been confirm that I'll be going to SG on this saturday with my mom. I also need to pack my stuff on my room.. need to clear out everything before they throw away all my stuff.. hahaha... ^^;; and another problem is how am I gonna take back all those big stuff.. huff.. by ship? by post office? but then it's gonna cost a lot... my dad's friend said if u wanna ship school stuff, u need to ask for a permission from don't know what department... I never heard that before so I'm not sure what to do now... I just hope that the post office can send back my stuff by ship.. though it might take few months... but at least it's gonna reach my home safely right? coz those stuff are my preciouse magazine of NEWS, some of my knitting stuff, and my art stuff... huff... I hope I can get my solution soon.

Also, Shou posted a picture on his twitter and facebook... and it's the bear that I gave to him on AFA festival.. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Though the title of the post is "beary is stuck between trash" LOL... I wonder why his desk got so much trash... *though I'm about the same, my desk is full of stuff... hahahaha.. * well, I'm happy that he still keep the stuff that I gave to him.... (ノ>▽<。)ノ Shou-kun, please take good care of the bear bear okay... (⌒▽⌒ゞ

Ohya! NEWS is gonna realease NEWS' concert DVD.. there's 2 version... 1 is Limited Edition and the other one is Regular Edition.. well, I'm more interested with their Limited Edition for somehow, though the RE got surprise appearance for Chankaapana but yet i'm not interested with it LOL. So, I will be getting LE instead of both and I can use my point that's going to expired soon. It's going to be release on 30th of January! I can't wait for it to be release and I also can't wait for my NEWS' World Quest to reach my home!! How long is it going to reach here.. my god.. can't wait... really.. ughh..



That's it for now,
I'll post again sometime, here I give u both of my lovely and handsome husbands ♥
Aren't that they looks so good in Yukata? ♥w♥

No comments:

Post a Comment